Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bird Bath or Water Bowl???


One of our friends from church called on Tuesday and said she was going out of town and needed a dog sitter. Of course we said, "YES YES YES!!!" Most of you know we love animals, but this dog is special. She is one of Boone's puppies!! Her name is Millie. She came over yesterday at about 4 and she will be going home pretty soon so we had to cram in as much fun as we could.



I wasn't sure if I could do it or not, but I decided to take them both on a walk! We only walked about a mile but we had a great time!



Then I just let the dogs play in the back yard for a while and they had a blast. After about an hour we were all worn out...even Ashby!!



I hope this finds you having a wonderful day... Until next time...

1 comment:

Brin said...

Christina,

I can't believe I accused Boone of being a "dead-beat dad"! What was I thinking? He shared his water bowl with her, after all! :D

For the record: you are the WORLD'S BEST dog sitter. Thank you so, so, so, so much! I know Millie can be a handful but she must have had a great time. She came in last night and saw me and sat down like, "Oh. You again. I wanna go back to my real people." Then she fell right asleep. :D Not sure how you managed two labs and a baby girl, but you're awesome like that!

Seriously. Thanks. And I love, love, love the pics. ;D

Brin