Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FALL!!!


It is finally feeling like fall! Don't you just love fall? I do. It is definitely my favorite time of year. The leaves are falling, the air is getting a little cooler, the nights are beautiful, and it brings back great memories of hayrides and "brush piles" and weeny roasts!
Every year I like to decorate my front porch with hay, scarecrows, pumpkins and mums and whatever else I can think of that looks like fall. The past two years I have taken pictures of Boomer sitting on the hay and they have turned out so cute.



So of course we couldn't have pictures of him this year by the hay so I took lots of pictures of Ashby! She did such a good job sitting up there like a big girl (with some help from PopPop).



These are just a few of the pictures that I took this year and some from years past. I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I did.
I hope this finds you having a wonderful day... Until next time...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love your pics. Thanks for sharing them with me. Ashby looks so cute. The pic of Boomer brings such good memories back. I can remember hiding in the ditch to jump out and scare the students on the hayride. Josh hiding in a ditch? Ha! Boomer thought he was as big as the kids! Chuck built the fire so big and hot that we could barely roast weinies. It was so cold that night too!