Thursday, December 29, 2011

Small Life, Big God!


As this year is nearing an end I am reminded of how awesome our God really is! When I write a post I don't usually look at the title of my blog, but tonight I was looking through some of the new things that have been added to Blogger and I read the title in my head and just focused on it for just a little bit. As I think back over the past 4 years, I realize that God is so much bigger than my small little life. He made me and he loves me and he cares for me in the big stuff and in the small stuff. When I was at the deepest, darkest time of my whole life, he lifted me up and carried me through. Now, during the small stuff, he is walking with me every step of the way and building me up. I am so thankful that my parents raised me to have faith and believe that God is in control! I'm also thankful that God brought Josh and I together! He has blessed me with a loving family and extended family, two beautiful children, a roof over my head, a dependable car to drive and lots of great friends. This has been a great year and I can't wait to see what BIG things God is going to do in 2012!
Until next time...

No comments: