Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lazy Days

How many of you are enjoying some lazy days before the new year? I know we are at the Croswell house! For the past week we have definitely been lazy and not getting much of anything done. Although it has been fun, this is all about to change. It's always nice to have lazy days, but at some point you start to feel like a slob and you just have to get up and do something. How many of you feel the same way?
We have a pile of boxes in our dining room that have been there for over a year and something has to be done with them. Most of them are boxes of Boomer's things that I really need to go through. Part of me wants to go through them and part of me doesn't. Josh and I decided that tomorrow is the day and we will be going through them and keeping a few things, but donating a bunch of it to Goodwill. God tells us that his love is sufficient and we know his grace is enough to make even the worst of days good! 
Until next time...

No comments: