Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Baking!

I'm finished with school for the semester, Ashby's done with MDO and the kitchen was calling my name today. I've never really been much of a baker, but since Ashby loves it so much I thought we would spend the whole day baking cookies and making goodies for our family. We started off making peanut butter balls. Ashby rolled out about 30! Then we moved on to chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies. I really don't think I've ever done this much baking at my house since me and Josh have been married, but it was a lot of fun and I'm so glad we did it! The recipe I used for my sugar cookies is my Grandma Brown's and every time I eat them it brings back great memories of her house. I hope that when Ashby gets older and makes these cookies at her house it will bring back great memories of these fun baking days!
Until next time...
(I will try to post pics of the baking soon)

No comments: