Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thankful...



I am so thankful for the people in my life. I wrote a few days ago about a great friend of mine who came to visit last week and today I am reminded of a great friend who I haven't been able to see in a long time. Before Josh and I got married he introduced me to B. Since we met almost 10 years ago, she has been a great friend who, even though we don't talk much, is one of my friends that I feel I am closest to in spirit. We have both been through huge storms and I know I can always count on prayers from her! As I was reading her blog today I was reminded that God loves us so much. Just like me, she has a son in heaven with Jesus. I am so thankful that I could read her blog today and see pictures of her growing family...which includes two sons. One of my favorite songs is Blessed Be Your Name. God gives and he takes away, but all the while we should be shouting BLESSED BE YOUR NAME, because he is always faithful and even though there are things in our lives that are taken away, he loves us so much that he returns that joy to us! I can't tell you how awesome it is to see the joy in B's face again!! I love you B!

Children's Walk 2009

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Thanks sweet friend!! I love you too!!!