Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010



What a great year! I have so many things to be thankful for that there is no way I could ever list them all! One of the biggest blessings in my life is my husband. I never imagined I would find a man who was as great as he is. If it weren't for him, I would be having pity party after pity party for myself! He always finds ways to remind me how much God has blessed us and how much he loves us. I know that God made him just for me! And then there's Ashby...what can I ever say about Ashby? From day one she has been a huge blessing! She is growing up so fast and there is no way to hold on to today. I am trying my best to enjoy each day and cherish it as much as I can because I know that it will only be a short time and I will be looking back on these days missing them. Then, I have the best extended family in the whole world! I am so thankful for my mom and dad and my brother and sister. They have all loved me, even when I should not have been blessed with their love. They even married some pretty great people! When I was younger, I stood up in front of our church during a testimonial service and told the congregation that I had the perfect family. Even though now I know we all have flaws, I still feel like I have the perfect family! I have the world's best in-laws. Even though I only knew him for a few years, my father-in-law was one of the greatest examples of love that I have ever known. My mother-in-law loves me just like I was her own and I have the best sisters-in-law you could ever imagine! Not to mention they are married to some awesome guys! And what would I do without all of my nieces and nephews? They are all hilarious and awesome! There are so many more blessings would take too long to write about but I am still thankful for each one! I love all of you more than I could ever express. May we all allow God to work through us in 2011!!

No comments: