Tuesday, January 18, 2011

School Is In Session!!

Well tonight is my first night of class for the Spring semester (the first of my last 3 :))!! I had my first experience with a long distance learning class. I've already decided that I like to see my teachers face to face! Watching them on a screen is for the birds. If you want to answer a question it is very awkward! The class that I'm in right now is Texas History. Hopefully this history class will go better than the other history classes I've taken over the years! I have an 8 o'clock class in the morning so I'm not so sure how this is going to go. I already know that this semester will be way better than last year, so for that I am thankful! Hopefully I will be able to keep you all posted better than I did in the fall!
Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments: