Monday, September 20, 2010

College...

This week I start the 4th week of the fall semester and I am already starting the countdown to the end of the semester. On Monday nights I have Reading 343 which I haven't really learned much in to this point. The great part about this class is that we always get out early but we really don't learn much which won't be good when it comes time to take the test! I go to school Monday and Tuesday night and Wednesday late afternoon which has really been a struggle. I am already tired of fixin supper and sitting down to eat then leaving a few minutes later to the sound of Ashby crying because she wants me to stay home. Then I get to school and I feel like I'm really not learning much and I feel like it is all for nothing. I know that in a couple of years I will be teaching and all that money will be flowing in (haha) and I will know that it was all for a purpose but for now it's just not feeling that way. I don't want my blog to be a big prayer request line, but for this post I am going to ask for your prayers. I know through everything that we have been through, prayer is the only thing that gets you through certain situations, so I am asking you now to remember me and this semester when you pray.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are blogging again...

Tracie.