Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy Life!

Wow! It's been many months since my last post. I know there aren't many who read this blog since the only one who has noticed that lack of a post in the past 9 months has been Josh! Oh well.
To catch you up on what has been going on in the last few months, it's going to take a lot, so I will just make a list.

1. School
2. School
3. School
4. Summer
5. School
6. Youth Events
7. School
8. School
9. School
10. School

As you can tell, the majority of my time is taken up by school. This semester I am taking 12 hours again. I know that for a fresh college student, who is only going to school (and maybe working) this doesn't really seem like a lot. But for me it seems like an overload. I have class from 7-9:45 on Monday and Tuesday nights, then I have a class from 4-6:45 on Wednesday night, and then one online class. My prayer for this semester is that it will fly by so fast that I won't even realize that I had such a crazy schedule. I hate missing out on things with my family and with our students at church but I know that this is something that I must do now or it will only be harder to finish!
I will try to continue to blog as much as possible but please forgive me if it is not as often as you would like. God has done some awesome things in our life since January and I would love to tell you all about them, but I really need to do some homework right now, so that post will just have to wait until a later time.
Please be in prayer for me this semester...it's going to take a lot of prayer to get me through this one!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Cristi Gray said...

I read your blog. In fact I am subscribed to you in my google reader and I'm glad to see you posting again!

sharla said...

I read...and I've noticed....Ha!