Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Turkett

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything but I've been a little busy.
About 6 months ago I was sitting in a restaurant in Frisco with Tracie and Steve, Mamoo, Nonnie, and Susan. She started crying and scared us all to death to tell us that she was about 15 weeks pregnant!! She was balling and we were all so excited! Yesterday morning we got a text at 4:55am telling us that Maren Rhys had been welcomed into the world! She was born at 4:44am and weighed 8lbs. and 4 oz. and was 21 inches long! We still haven't seen her yet but hopefully we will see her very soon.

CONGRATULATIONS to MICHAEL, SUSAN, TARA, LARRY, ALEX, AND JUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Josh, Aunt Christina and Ashby can't wait to see you baby Maren!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First let me say I am very sorry about the loss of your child. I know words can never be of comfort. But also, you have no idea how depressing it is to read about all of these posts concerning marriages, arrival of babies, etc. when I have long treasured and sought after this to be denied. You have no idea, and you never will. God Bless.