Monday, November 9, 2009

Blessings

I feel so truly blessed! I have a husband that loves me and takes care of me, a daughter that has the cutest expressions (she could make anybody smile) and a son that made such an impression on people that people are still talking about him. Ninteen months and 20 days ago I really thought that I might not ever be happy again but today I am exclaiming to the world that I am happy and thankful to God for making me this way! This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I could not help but think as I read some of your posts of how the whole world system views the holidays and how single people are left out of it all.

What is someone as myself supposed to do who is 45 and single with no kids, and pretty much has just worked their entire life. I could not get a half-way normal, average lady to even strike up a conversation, much less hope for any type of relationship. This is why I detest any holiday, because they have strayed from their original meaning.

I have so much I would like to give back to someone, but they will just not give me the opportunity. I see all of these ladies who get out of a very bad relationship, and what do they do? Get into another one just as bad or worse. But I must strive forward as I know that time is not on my side. I must make up for lost time and all of the wasted time as well. God Bless

Anonymous said...

Let me add this as well. I have always wanted to love and take care of a wife, and their children if i was able to be afforded the opportunity to be in that situation where one already had some. But I have not been afforded the admiration or respect.

I guess most modern day ladies think that a person who tries to stay consistent, dedicated, does not let the world get the best of them, etc, is a bad person. Go figure.