Sunday, September 14, 2008

So...how are you doing?

So...how are you doing? I am asked this question many times a day by various people. Sometimes I want to say, "How do you think I'm doing,"although I am very glad that people care. There are days when I just want to curl up in bed and never get up and then there are days when I want to get out of the house and stay busy all day. I never know what kind of day it will be when I get up in the morning, but I do know that because I believe in such a BIG GOD it will be a day that I will manage to get through and usually enjoy.
I will try in this blog to tell people how we are doing, milestones that ashby has reached, and what is going on in my small life.
If you ever catch yourself wondering, "How are the Croswell's doing today," just log on to my blog and maybe I can give you a glimpse of what it is like to have a small life but a BIG GOD.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

We are so proud of how our Great Big God blessed our family when He helped Joshua choose Christina for our lovely daughter-in-law. James and Margaret