Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another beautiful day!

Well, today was just another beautiful day.
Ashby has not been feeling very good the past week so at 1 a.m. I decided it was time to call the doctor. At 9:30 I called and they had an opening at 11 so we got ready as quick as we could and headed off to Longview. We waited in the doctor's office for about 30 minutes and they finally called us back. She weighs 18 pounds and is almost 28 inches long. He checked her ears and much to my surprise...no ear infection. I guess it is a good thing I'm not a doctor because I definitely would have screwed that one up! He checked her nose...seems to look good. Then he checked her throat...not so good. She has something that sounds like laryngitis. He said that her throat was red and swollen and had ulcers on it. Fortunatly he said that it has almost run it's course and all we have to do is continue to give her tylenol.
After the doctor we took my Granny back to Overton. Then we went to Arp and back to Daingerfield.
To most people the blog for today would be pretty boring and some may be wondering why would she write about taking her daughter to the doctor...this is my world and if you want to know about me this is what I do. Even if it is not the most eventful life, it is my life and I enjoy everyday that I get to spend with my family which is exactly what I did today.
I hope this finds you having a wonderful day...until next time...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey...I just love hearing about you. So that's just fine. How did yesterday's doctor's visit go? Love you...