Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beaver's Bend

At the beginning of this week we went to Beaver's Bend in Oklahoma with 5 of our high school students. It was a blast!! We got to sit in the biggest chair in Oklahoma!!!
We went kayaking, bumper boating, swimming in some stinking cold water, and tubing at the lake!

I think tubing was one of the funnest things I have done in a long time! I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting!


This is me and Emily. I probably stayed on the tube longer with her than Katie but I definitely laughed more with Katie. Katie was already on the tube and I was trying to get on and I flipped the tube over on both of us. I was laughing so hard that I sucked so much water in my nose it took forever for me to get all the water out of my head!! I'll just say one more time....WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!! We will definitely make this an annual event for our High School students.









No comments: